Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Weird Library Regulation

This Thursday, I got a notice from a library which wrote that a book I borrowed was overdued. When I revised the return date of the book, the due date was March 4. The due date written in the notice was January 19.

I called the library at once to ask for more information about it. The libarian said that someone has recalled the book and I was supposed to return the book after 16 day I borrow it. Also, I got no other notice that the book was recalled.

Finally, I remembered that I have another email account which is provided by HKU computing service, which I think no CS student will use. The libarian said I can try to return the book and have the overdue fee waived in the library. Luckily enough, the fee got waived. I don't need to pay the 100 bucks.

No comments:

Popular Posts