Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2005

Days of Part-time Working

I haven't blogged for a long time. I am currently working as a part time. In theory, I should have more time than before and I should have more time to blog. Obviously, it's not.

I found that there are many personal stuff have to take care in the first. Like have the MP3 player fixed, applying for CEF, etc.

The second week, I got cold again. I had to take rest at home and didn't go to work out. My body get a bit slimmer. It's not good though. After I got better, I go hiking with friends and upgrading the CPU. Actually, these few weeks I was trying to get an AMD's Althon XP CPU which was out of stock. I gave up in this week and got a Sampron. Another thing I wanted to get was a Palm T3 which was again out of stock. I am considering if I should by T5 instead.

This week, I finally started trying to swim. Rocky now is my "couch" preventing me from drowning. Even just one day, I thought I had the key to swim.

Today, we went to Leo's home to play video games and having dinner together. It's a tired but enjoyable day. Rocky and I almost missed a bus when going there. However, we still miss the stop to get off the bus. Luckily, Michael and Sammi were still enjoying their lunch.

Interesting enough, we missed the bus of the back trip. We then take the MTR to get back home. When getting the last trip of the train, we missed the train again.

No comments:

Popular Posts