Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Mario DDR

My friend and I bought Mario DDR together. Last Sunday, we gather with our friends to enjoy the game.

I haven't play DDR since I was in college. However, I pick up the beat quickly. It's good to play it again. I played it for hours with some rest. I was really tired. It can actually compensate my workout day.

Since the game only supports two dance mats, some of us were playing the computer game while some of us were playing Mahjong.

After the game, we had a nice hotpot together. Then, the DDR is abandoned. My friends keep playing computer game and Mahjong. I was too tired and watched the TV alone. Since it was so quite, I take the chance to test drive my new bought digital camera. The functions are really great. The 7.1x is already fantastics. It was what I bought for. I didn't notice that I can set up the exposure time. The night photo taken my the camera is really

No comments:

Popular Posts