I am not talking about this (MIDI keyboard)
or this (USB keyboard)
not even this (Docking station)
and this (...)
Since mobile devices are nonergonomic in nature, one millimeter of mistake will let you hate this expensive toy. Here are the keyboards I have seen on the net:
This one is very compact but it is just covering the virtual keyboard on the touch screen. So, you have to mount the phone before you start typing anything.
This one seems OK but when you hold it on hand, you need two fingers to support the phone when typing. Also, when you answer a call, your hand will get into a weird position.
This one looks good
but when you see how you flip it out, you will just leave it alone. Not to mention the camera is covered by the keyboard.
This one is actually very nice. The camera can be used without flipping out the phone. However, the keyboard layout is weird (see the position of the space bar).
This one is close to ideal. Very nice layout. However, like most keyboards above, they are all bluetooth keyboards and need to be charged separately.
Here is an ideal one (wishing the keys are not too small). A very compact design. Directly attached to the phone. However, it's just a concept product. Does not seem available on the market yet.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
兩年前,梁禮勤响七月尾做埋最後一日嘅一切從音樂開始,離開咗商台。今年,又係七月尾,劉偉恆最埋最後一日嘅我恆我素,亦離開咗。亨恆勤從此成為絕響。其實只係今日無無聊用 google 想睇睇梁禮勤嘅近況,無耐,搵到嘅反而係劉偉恆離開商台嘅結果。 當年,剛剛由美國返嚟,有一晚無無聊聊聽到...
-
香港,係搵錢嘅地方,攪政治,對不起,不論政府有幾不堪,都一樣坐响度推極都推唔郁。 當年,五十萬人上街,就係大家睇到無普選嘅後果,但今天,政府一樣管治無道,上街的人不過五萬。人有三種,先知先覺,後知後覺,不知不覺。香港人多數係第三類,唔見棺材,殺到埋身,都唔流眼淚。 香港人令我失望...
-
師弟請睇戲,都好,原來係首映,OK. 放工即刻飛去九龍灣食咗少少嘢等睇戲。張飛寫八點三開場,八點半 VIP 區先開始滿,八點八熄燈播 Trailer, 睇足兩個鐘,十點九散水。 G.I. Joe 基本上只係對個名有印象,都係正派同反派嘅軍隊打嚟打去。所以,都係抱住去睇一套戲嘅心情...
-
Communiation - 溝通 Community - 社區 Communism - 共產主義 三個唔同嘅字但字根都係嚟至於拉丁文 communis. Communis 可以再拆成 com- 同埋 unus. Com- 解「一齊」而 unus 解 「一」。 Communica...
-
曾任權話國家廿年嚟嘅繁榮倡盛同改變,造福今日嘅香港。即係話香港人係靠六四先有今日,亦即係話香港人無用要靠北京政府接濟。
-
返咗嚟香港成個禮拜,但係個心依然掛住藍天白雲青山綠水嘅澳洲,今次放假實在太舒服! 呢個,係咪假後症候群嘅其中一個病癥?
-
原來要去澳洲做嘢唔係太難,係時候考慮吓係咪要轉換環境。
-
Wednesday is the first day of Chinese New Year. I enjoyed the day with my family. We first went to restaurant to "drink tea". T...
-
My friend and I bought Mario DDR together. Last Sunday, we gather with our friends to enjoy the game. I haven't play DDR since I was in ...
-
去做 gym 時見到蔚藍色嘅天空,即刻走去差相機電池,之後去數碼港,睇吓可唔可以影到日落。早到咗少少,太陽太光猛,影吓雲境,都唔錯。差唔多時間,六點八 set 好腳架,起動! 影咗成個鐘,差唔多八點,想收工之際,竟然見到北斗七星! 都有年幾無見囉,唯有留耐少少,影多半個鐘。想...
No comments:
Post a Comment