It's has been awhile I using Mozilla Suite as my standard browser, mail client, and newsgroup reader. For the newsgroup reader (i.e. Mozilla Mail), the shortcut keys are very different from what I was used to (the Netscape Newsgroup). I tried to adopt the new shortcut keys but it just aren't making any sense. Finally, I installed an extension, keyconfig, today. Now, I have the optimal configuration.
Besides, there is one little bug that border be for a few weeks. I used to be able open a new tab when I use middle click to open new tab in mail or news article. However, for some reason, it just doesn't work. I also found the bug today and got it patch from the bugzilla of Mozilla.
Search This Blog
Sunday, March 6, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
君思哲嘅《 程式員之死 》好明顯係老作,兩日後嘅《 從程式員到股神 》反而有 D 真實感。睇埋佢回應人家嘅 文章 ,只係得啖笑。寫穚佬寫完報紙肯登,穚費就袋袋平安。做 software development 嘅,由 presales, 傾 requirement, 寫 doc,...
-
之一晚見到連儂牆被破壞後,想去為件作品復修,經過二戰紀念像,影過相之後 突然間有一隊軍隊經過,何其壯觀 再經過一河邊,不少人响度餵鵝 行過少少,有個幾攪笑嘅噴泉,不過手工一啲都唔講得笑 其實除咗復修作品,都想睇吓其他人响 Memo 紙上寫咗啲乜 ...
-
响公司做嘢,真要成條人命賣俾佢,前一兩年已經有一兩個同事捱到個胃同腸有事,呢排有一個同事話有高血壓。大佬,全公司大部份人都未夠三十歲,做乜攪到個個都殘晒呀... 自求多福...
-
等於一日 1600 點,真正的大奇蹟日。
-
落機後,機場同香港一樣,有免費 Wifi. 北歐係唔同啲,唔似英、法兩國咁吓吓要收錢。第一件事係上 Facebook Check-in. 之後再寫 Email 返屋企報平安。 因為有人一齊,所以出閘時間比落機時間差咗一個鐘。買電話咭 5.9 有 6 蚊儲值額,Pick up ...
-
龍 - 音隆 龖 - 音踏 意雙龍 或 龍飛之貌 龘 - 音踏 同龖 意龍飛之貌 𪚥 - 音摺 同讋 意多言
-
前幾日嘅跌市係咪其中一個? Outlier points can therefore indicate faulty data, erroneous procedures, or areas where a certain theory might not be valid.
-
人生苦悶,大家都想响電視到找尋娛樂。以前有肥皂劇,但觀眾開始覺得演員唔夠七情上面,之後開始流行各式各樣嘅真人 Show. 十幾年來,都以 Offstage 嘅 Show 作為主導,例如 Survivor, Apprentice 咁。但觀眾又開始覺得呢 D show 入面嘅人物同劇...
-
之前2012年,馬英九得票6,891,139,蔡英文得票6,093,578,其實兩者差距不遠,只係差6%。 今次2016年,投票人數比起上年已經少咗8%, 國民黨敗局就梗。朱立倫得票3,813,365,蔡英文得票6,894,744,真係 Win by a landslide. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment